Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, when filling out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, e-mail address, phone number, among other information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personally identifiable information from users only if they submit this information to us voluntarily. Users can always decline to supply personally identifiable information, except that they will be prevented from participating in certain site-related activities.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users when they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, type of equipment and technical information about users by connecting to our site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How we use the information we collect
Ocean Weddings may collect and use the user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments. We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to service that order. We do not share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotional, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send you information that we think you have agreed to receive on topics that we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the e-mail address to send you user information and updates pertaining to your request. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions and/or other requests. If the User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, information about related products or services, etc. If at any time the User wishes to stop receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us through our site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, user name, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing of your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent users’ personally identifiable information to third parties. We may share generic demographic information not linked to any personal identification information about visitors and users with our business partners, affiliates and trusted advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use service providers to help us operate our business and site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters and surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for these limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our site from those we know are under the age of 13, and no part of our site is structured to attract visitors under the age of 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and the service policies. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on May 09, 2018.